The Spark in Your Eyes - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - Going Back, The Path We Left (4)

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck that was hard to read, everyone is going through such a hard situation :(

this story really explain that in a war people will suffer whether win or lose
now im kinda pity therion, yeah he's annoying at the early chapters but i think he also suffer a lot :(

I get that true love conquers all but Kaia tried to genocide Elkin's people and killed his parents (by burning them alive)

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this, the more I like how it doesn’t glorify any of the wars and how both sides have been shown to suffer greatly from it, even the “winners”

Also, @whodoo based on prior chapter, it might not be that she did anything to his parents (though she is still someone that fought against his people)

@whodoo pretty sure they didn't genocide them but they did conquer them and its pretty clear northerners are treated as second class citizens though Kaiya hasn't really done that

arn't they the invader? its like someone come to your house, robbing you killing everyone, but in the process some of their crew got killed. and then blame the you for that. i mean whaaaa

uugggh the world already some fucked up place. this is suppose to be an intertaiment. not

People for that time really had it hard: at least we now have medication and professionals that can help us with depression and PTSD...

For someone like Hildegar(Kaia) who just had her emotions totally closed off or just didn't develop them until now all the weight of what happened in the war and everyone's loss coupled with all of the blame being pointed at her as the sun knight/witch, it must be hitting her like a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread