The Story About You x Me - Ch. 84 - I Wish...

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome.

...but how hard do they go for him to be that rekt???

I love them so muuuuch this is so cute... I love this series so much and im sad to see it ending :'( literally crying rn

Ah it's end... My eyes suddenly got teary 🤧 This is beautiful, i dont want it to end yet:")

Thankyou for your hardwork in this chapter 💗

today,
was a good day
and today,
was a day i will never forget
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME EXPERIENCE THIS
excuse me as a cry for the rest of this week

ONNONNONONNNINJNONGDOFUEYHSOIGHSL
NO
NO
i will never recover from this emotional pain
time to cry for the next 3 years

End??! That wish made me kind of sad. I just hope they can remain happy & together in this universe. Looking forward to the extras! Thanks for translating!

omg, it has ended?!

Somehow, it feels so sudden, but at the same time not so much, what a really strange feeling ;_;
I'll be looking forward the extra stories, hoping we get a glimpse of their future!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for translating and sharing this series with us all this time!

Same here, it's so suddenly. Good job, author ,_, We are looking forward for extras

i just want to say thank you jupiter scans for bringing this manhua to english speaking community. we wouldn't be reading this masterpiece if it weren't for your efforts, im truly grateful. it's such a beautiful cute story and ill definitely miss these two dorks. they're now embedded in my heart <3 again ty ty ty

May no one ever have to suffer alone 😭

Guys its been a good run. Our two boys have grown up so well...

Thank you guys for bringing us this lovely series and translating and cleaning and typesetting and everything! May you guys finally get some well deserved rest once the extras are done ):

I wish this would never end... But so happy to have the chance to read this work of art.

this manhua has been my highlight of the weeks for sooooooooo long,, knowing that itll be over in 2 weeks FOREVER IS SO FRUSTRATING :-((
ill miss this so much <\3
big big thank u to the group, that translated this and ofc to the author and illustrator:-(<3

Users who are viewing this thread