The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - About the Dumb Prefect and the Health Com…

I was worried it got dropped, felt great to have it back especially with this chapter having such energy.

Fed-Kun's army
This is definitely a fun manga. I like the new guy, he's fun too, lol

Dex-chan lover
We now got a side ship. That double KO though

YzC2djf.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@KazumaLee94 "If it wasn't for the fact that the girl in the pigtails is crushing on the Health Committee Punk, I would almost assume that this series would've added love triangle between Poemu, the Prefect, and the Health Committee Punk. Thank God that's not the case here (I hope)."

@maximuffin2 "Are all committee members half-brained? That'd be a fun gimmick"

@pockettrash "The clash of idiots, great stuff"

@theskrie "Perhaps there will be a third idiot for Poemu(lol)'s other friend."

@himeleth "I love two (2) idiot student council members."

I got a feeling that all three girls will end up with a neurotic student council members... makes you wonder what the third guy will be like...

Dex-chan lover
@John_Doe_Jersey
I got a feeling that all three girls will end up with a neurotic student council members... makes you wonder what the third guy will be like...

I am placing my bet on our cute short-haired not-tomboy ending up with the Student Council President.

Dex-chan lover
Saves someone from falling from the stairs and from a future trip to the hospital: "Can't you speak nicer?! How dare you scold her for her own good" I hope this kinda behavior is just a manga trope and not a thing on japan. lmao

Dex-chan lover
New ship arrived, everyone on the board, arrrr! ☠
This manga is so funny, damn, enjoyable reading)

Dex-chan lover
@rymar there is one called Oni no Youna

In summery it’s about a delinquent who fights a bunch of Onis cause who ever manage to beat him gets to marry the girl he likes.

Users who are viewing this thread