The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Spen…

Dex-chan lover
So it was thanks to Riri and Poemu chan, that magical girl Freeman fended off Evil Combine with her iron-bar staff? Unknown heroes!

Fat legs are hot, wtf. Thick thighs save lives. I really don't understand Japanese standards. They like really skinny girls with flat butts, thin thighs but with big boobs.

As if a stick with a circle on it, the literal letter P.

Fed-Kun's army
Poemu -> Poem
Ririku -> Lyric
Might be pretty embarrassing names, but at least the parents are consistent about 'em.
Makes me curious whether they'd manage to convince Tougo of a good name for his and Poe's first kid when that inevitably happens. He'd be won over by a cute name with good logic behind it, she'd oppose it vehemently until he started saying how beautiful her name is and how fitting it is, and then she'd eventually break down due to embarrassment and compromise on a middle ground between normal and hers. Huh, I can almost read the pages for it just in my mind, it's so fitting for these two.
The manga would never get anywhere near that in terms of relationship development and time passing, obviously, but the characters we've met would totally make for interesting adult characters and relationships too. Kinda hoping we'll get a glimpse of that now.
Great chapter, good family dynamic.
Thick thighs vs. Fit girls is a mighty battle, fellow commenters, but here is probably not the place. Let us stand in agreement that both are good, and that in this case siblings trying to be different and teasing/fighting with each other is the real point and the fun of the chapter. That, and the joys of being a parent and getting to embarrass your kids by sharing all their cutest younger moments.

Double-page supporter
This is one of the few times that it feels like the outside interference was both warranted and helpful. 👍

Fed-Kun's army
I can only pray we get many more chapters of this cute idiot couple. And maybe an anime too.

Dex-chan lover
Mama is wingwoman (wingmommy?), sis is a booster rocket!

Dex-chan lover
Each and every chapter is pure gold.

Good job imouto-san, I really do hope the romance goes somewhere .....

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Mama is even able to make those Puricute pancakes is a small miracle in itself.

I actually kind of hope things never go anywhere and kind of stay like this. It fits Sakuradaimon's character and preserves the nice interactions/relationship the two of them have right now.

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAH THIS WAS SO CUTE!!! AND WHOLESOME!!! HER FAMILY IS THE BEST but i'd be dying in her position

thank you very much for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread