The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - A Story About the Dumb Prefect Being Cha…

Dex-chan lover
Raimu- Rhyme
Poemu-Poem
Riri-Lyric ('L' sound doesn't exist in japanese iirc so they use 'r')

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a lot of manga are having a more upbeat and positive chapters the past 2 months. Some have been almost annoyingly positive. Some do it well some are kinda meh.

Dex-chan lover
I loved this one.
We were bound to have the father's introduction soon. I was not expecting something like this.

Really unexpected and original. Really well translated too, so thanks a lot for that.
Now I have to see how long before the father approves of him as a boyfriend!

Double-page supporter
I'm honestly not surprised that Poemu's dad is totally hard-boiled.
The badass over-protective daddy that dotes on his daughter is one of my favorite tropes in manga.

Dex-chan lover
I've never felt so white reading a manga...

On an unrelated note, now I understand why his daughters are named after poetry ("Poemu") and lyrics ("Riri"). Note to meniton his name is "rhyme"

It's because rap is a form of music/poetry set to lyrics that seeks of using rhetorical devices that control pacing and word flow to send messages, and so he named his kids after his passions. Clever.

@KingNova777 I re-read chapter 9 but couldn't find anything. I hope it's a play off of "aliteration" because those are essentially reverse-rhymes

Dex-chan lover
Old gen rap looking at the new gen reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STpRL3e_cPE

This was probably the funniest chapter of the series so far, this entire manga just fills me with joy I hope it can get an anime someday, the author really deserves to have at least 1 of his many series get an adaption and this one feels the most viable.

Dex-chan lover
3f4d11442e83bb34f90124b64b8ee57b-400x400.png

Users who are viewing this thread