The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - A Story About the Dumb Prefect Being Cha…

Just when he was about to get father-in-laws approval lol. Man, I love the main ship. Their chemistry is amazing. But all the other ships are adorable as well.

Thanks for the scanlation... I cant imagine what the translators and proofreaders went through to properly translate the rap

You did amazing with the rap battle translators!!!

Also, first daughter with only 21 years, man talk about early.

Double-page supporter
Eh!?
Eeeeh?!
Was really enjoying the chapter until Poemu showed up and started being aggressive over nothing and her papa, I mean, old man followed suit. 😑
But have to agree with the others, funniest manga parent introduction ever. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Am I weird if I could only flow with the second half of the battle? Starting with the prefects first response.

Maybe it is because I don't listen to much freestyle in english.

Anyway, awesome job with getting the bars to sound good in a translation. Ty very much.

Double-page supporter
So, Poem, Lyric, and Rhyme. Did we ever get the mom's name because I'm starting to suspect that dad over there named his daughters.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak Wait, his name is Raimu! I missed that, lol. And the younger daughter is Lyric? That's hilarious. Was the author leading everything up to his single joke?

Group Leader
Thanks for the amazing chapter.

Especially to the translation team for making everything rhymes and such.

Users who are viewing this thread