The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Being …

Dex-chan lover
lol kind of sad especially the last part they could have gotten a new comrade if they chilled but some people are just too much.

At the same time i do understand it sucks when youre very into something and then theres that one clueless dumbass killing the conversation since hes just giving stupid comments.

Still Poemu did seem interested and just like that she'll be less inclined to take manga as a hobby ...

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
I’m just generally confused right now. So the bl manga club just makes shounen? With straight leads in heterosexual relationships? Why even mention BL then?
One of the favorite pastimes of BL lovers is that they look for BL in something that doesn't have BL or is not marketed as BL. Sports manga is usually the popular subject - baseball in particular - but they're too easy. Heck, some sports manga have to have been blatantly written for BL lovers (e.g. Ookiku Furikabutte). Here we have some BL lovers who try to create a manga where the BL is instead obscure.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth Kuroko no basket at some point was literally just BL undertones: the manga, Tennis no Ouji-sama is the worst offender on this category

Fed-Kun's army
IT WAS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT, ALMOST LIKE BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA U.S.A. FANDOM LEVELS, GOD DEMN IT!

Yeah, not a big fan of BL. Literally just the fetishization of gay relationships, yikes.

Dex-chan lover
hahaha I think I have been reading so much manga, although never BL, but totally get what the club was thinking hahaha

Double-page supporter
Ohh. It all makes sense now.

Now I know what normal people feel like when I talk to them why Mirai is best girl.

Double-page supporter
Ugh. The moment I read the title I knew I probably wouldn't like this chapter. I was right.
Even tho I did like the portrayal of fujoshis here, it's unlike any other I've seem at least.
But still fetichization of homossexual relationships isn't my thing and nothing in this chap was funny to me.
Also, real creepy using someones image in a doujinshi without their permission.

Wait what? There was no bl in that :D She is right.
Anyways, glad Poemu didn't go down that horrible road and turn into a fujioshi.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna interpret "Ass Pounding" in a non-sexual way.

>Chouno Fujiko

Not even subtle

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man. I'm tip-toeing between 'understand' and 'not understand'.
They said it's a BL, so I thought there's some steamy moment between men. But, it actually bromance shounen battle manga...😅

Users who are viewing this thread