The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Studyin…

@Kurovah Makes more sense now. Ty for the info cause my dumb brain thought that was a hint that he would be the mc's rival or something lmao

Double-page supporter
I like how well-disciplined Sakuradaimon is. He can make the girl's talk become the proper study time 😄

Double-page supporter
This is and will be the best chapter of this.... Truly beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Tsukishima is getting better/stronger - now he only needs to be touched by a single book to be able to access his final form. (Or maybe it's a time thing - fewer books don't last as long?)
Maybe with enough training, Tsukishima could even transform just by having a piece of paper from a book around him. Kind of like how Light kept part of his Death Note in his watch.

Aggregator gang
Serious to the core
Loved this chapter!
Even tho I'm still curious about what happened when Poemu met Tougo's sister. Hope the author will put some kind of flashback when she appears again.

Dex-chan lover
@mase_aga Well, Tougo is so serious about it that it makes them feels bad for slacking off. And that's great...

I liked this chapter, mc did the right thing to leave the study group of the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread