The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Staying…

Holy shit I am living for this interaction right now. @auodere I agree! The progress and pacing does feel natural. I think that's why these two get me the most. Their chemistry is just so good. For the other characters and their pairings I find them to be quirky or very entertaining, but with Poemu and Tougou it feels a lot more grounded and real. It's probably why I'm invested in their development the most.

Dex-chan lover
Finally focusing on the two main characters, the other ones are fucking terrible and a waste of space.

Fed-Kun's army
@talas I don't think they are THAT bad, but yeah the MCs are what everyone is here for, they are just there for a cheap laugh here and there.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good thing they didn't go together! A boy and a girl being out alone at night is an affront to public morals!

Double-page supporter
Wow that's a lot of progress in one chapter I gotta digest it

Finally, we get some alone time with just these two! It’s been about what, 8 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
This was very cute.

And I don't think Tougo really fucked it up. I mean, YES he did, but she honestly would have fled back either way.
She wasn't ready to admit it either, let's be honest. You can see it from how nervous she was at the end.

It's just been 22 chapters, there's time. Also, I don't want a rushed development. He's still only realizing he likes her, it would have been forced

Dex-chan lover
Oooh~, finally our boy is coming out of the dense zone! XD Hurray! Also, this chapter was nice in general, it really showed how they grew closer since the first chapters <3

Users who are viewing this thread