The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Staying…

Wow. This was a solid chapter.
Those last few pages stung pretty hard.
Sakura-daimon! Go with your gut!!

Double-page supporter
Sakura-Daimon! Be a Man Among Men!
But great chapter tho I love that he's slowly beginning to realize and loosen up his personality. The progress is great

Dex-chan lover
It’s the first time I’m ok with the Mc being dense ? This chapter showed that he took notice of his flaws but also recognized his growth since they met, so I call this good progress and idm waiting a bit more.

I do like the side characters but this manga is at its best when the focus is on Poemu and Tougo. I usually hate the "just kidding!" almost confession but in this case, it actually felt realistic and true to both of their characters. As he said, Tougo's never been close to a girl and seems like he's never even had a crush before, it makes total sense that he would be confused in the moment. Just Tougo realizing that he fucked up shows a lot of character development. I'm sure they're gonna split off from the group and see the bell next chapter, just sucks that we have to wait a month to see it.

him realising he fucked up fixes this entire chapter from just being another generic never-ending romance mangas where they are 150 chapters in and the most they've done is held hands once.

thanks

Dex-chan lover
"Did I...make some kind of mistake?"
For a dumb prefect, he was sharp enough to catch onto that at least.

Users who are viewing this thread