The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The‌ ‌Story‌ ‌About‌ ‌the‌ ‌Dumb‌ ‌Prefe…

Dex-chan lover
No wonder this chapter's got so many comments. But even outside of the ending itself, the entire build up to it was a good read.

Double-page supporter
Bruh.

The first few pages made me think it was going to be a typical misunderstanding trope.

Even throughout, I was worried that the ball would drop and the gag would play out.

Then that last fucking page inverted all expectations.

Dex-chan lover
If it's before, I'd think he's meaning other thing than romance 'like', but with this chapter full of his consideration, I'm not sure anymore.

Lessssgooooooooooooooo. Now I kinda wanted to know what it would have been if he had accepted her proposal to go that night.

Aggregator gang
YESSSSSSSSSSS
i actually lifted my fist and shouted when i saw that page.
been a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, everyone can now shut the fuck up about progress.

Seriously, this is the best romcom manga there is. Other ones would’ve dragged onto almost 300 chapters with literally zero progress *cough* Komi *cough*, yet this one just made the MC threw the fasting fucking fastball in the west.

Let’s see if the girl can reciprocate his feelings, but I already know the answer. The next chapter is gonna be spicy. Again, best fucking manga.

I think she's going to react negatively because she's nervous and then admit she likes him too later but I hope she just admits it and we get them adjusting to dating, you gotta assume he's not going to stop being a weirdo just because their officially dating so the series could continue under that paradigm

Users who are viewing this thread