The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The‌ ‌Story‌ ‌About‌ ‌the‌ ‌Dumb‌ ‌Prefe…

AAAAAH GOOD FOR YOU TOUGO MY BOY!!!!

you having a hard time understanding what you feel and once you realizes it, you immediately convey it, i'm so proud of you!

and here i am worried that he will still thinks that she likes shrines for another few chapter but goes right to confessing instead

but knowing him, i'm afraid they wont outright dating because it will hinder public moral or something and wait until graduation instead

Dex-chan lover
That chapter went from god fucking damnit at the start to Fuck yes at the end

Dex-chan lover
Maybe... maybe this is the unicorn rom com? The one where characters actually start dating and it doesn't need to be the end of the story?
Nah... what am I saying? Like such a thing would exist. Clearly they will both misunderstand each other next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@artyom I'm willing to bet my ass it's gonna be like this. Either that or this is getting axed soon because the story will fall apart if they become a couple. The author's writing so far has always been dependent on the status quo and I just don't see this will be an actual confession.

Aggregator gang
Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait Pleasedontbebait

sure, it looks like progress, but are they really gonna just give it to us like that? doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread