The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The‌ ‌Story‌ ‌About‌ ‌the‌ ‌Dumb‌ ‌Prefe…

Dex-chan lover
Holy Hell... I was all set to be big mad with how Tougo thought Poemu really liked shrines in the beginning, but all his self-reflection and them going back to the shrine kept gnawing away at me thinking something big might happen and then that last page splattered my brain like a Superman punch. If I'm being honest, I don't think Tougo pulls it back next chapter by saying "as a friend." This really feels like the real deal and I'm fucking giddy to see Poemu's reaction and answer.

Dex-chan lover
@BZo1480
I'm fucking giddy to see Poemu's reaction and answer.

Knowing Poemu, the tsundere'st reaction possible. I'm going with her punching him in the face and then convincing herself that Tougo didn't really mean it for about 80 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
You're killing me MAN. This is just what I needed today. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aggregator gang
My God, I know I asked for it but...
This is WAY more than I expected! O.O
Also, guys, I don't think Tougo will pull a "as a friend" next chapter, after all, he already said he and Poemu are friends in this very chapter, there would be no reason for him to repeat himself on the same day. But I can see complications arising from his near-autistic mentality and Poemu's tsundere side.

i was so excited with the last page i hit myself in the face
that would be so cool if they start dating now and we don't have to wait another 100+ chapters till they realise their feelings

Dex-chan lover
Who else believes she wrote his name on her own plaque after he looked at it?

Users who are viewing this thread