The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD
I CAN'T STOP SMILING IN YHE ENTIRE CHAPTER
WAY TO GOO TOUGOOOO!!!

Man,, this feeling reciprocation. It's way too perfect. No need to go overextended to make them realize it, or feeling too pressed until finally saying it.

JbEqaRp.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Doomsayers and those of little faith from the last chapter's comments irrevocably BTFO

Tougo exploring his feelings and getting better at understanding and expressing them legitimately brought a tear to my eye. I also think that Poemu's line of "you're pretty ordinary" might mean a lot to Tougo. I can imagine that he actually does know deep down that he's weird and that he hasn't been able to connect to many people because of his quirks and rigidness, so hearing that he's actually pretty normal must be incredibly hopeful for him. I can kinda relate to him in that way

(I know he said that he think he's really average but I don't think those are his real feelings. he knows he lost a friend because of his behaviour in middle school)

Users who are viewing this thread