The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

I get Kill la Kill-turned-romcom AND there's progression within 24 chapters?!

WHAT GIFT IS THIS

Was worth "checking" this out at 4am when I should've been sleeping for 3 hours already.

IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
>IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
>IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
>IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
>IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
>IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
>IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
>IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL
>IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL

Not gonna lie I love the brief fake out at the start. Boyo's just...He did nothing? Poemu's confused cause is this normal? Is it weird? She can't tell, but if it's weird it's definitely him right? Right?

And then we get Tougo and it's not immediately obvious but he's like hard panicking this entire chapter it's great. especially when they sat down and his body language was just "Whatdoidoohgodimfreakingoutcalmdownstaycalmdudejustdontfreakyourefreakingaaaa"

Wondaful

Fed-Kun's army
I want to thank the translator for getting this to us. I want to thank the author for not blue-balling us for 200 chapters. A manga with progress (*knock on wood*) is not what I expected in the tail end of 2020 and I am so happy.

Now that's what I like to fuckin see in my damn manga, baybeeeeeeeee. Fucking Christ, this feels good. No plot bullshit, just a handsome young man being upfront with his feelings

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it's not a bait and switch! I've been lied to! By myself in the past!

Dex-chan lover
That made me tear up. Ain't it nice when they can get to admitting their feelings without some weird love triangle where no one says anything about relationships

Users who are viewing this thread