The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Actual progress in a manga? Must be fucking dreaming or something.

Dex-chan lover
I intially thought it d be like komi san or amano megumi ,turns out there is actual plot development

Double-page supporter
It's common that in a society that tell us what we must and mustn't do is unable to teach what we could do. So, he is at a loss (and I am too).

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELL YEAHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we👏love👏clear 👏 communication👏 also i hope this series doesnt end just yet !!!! i wanna see all their dating shenanigans !!! and also wanna see the side pairs get together in a non-offhanded way !!!!

WOOO BABYYYYY THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEENNNN WAITING FORRRRRR

Double-page supporter
BRUH I NEVER KNEW THAT A CONFESSION COULD BE SO PERFECT AND SO NATURAL AS THIS IN A ROMCOM MANGA ❤️❤️❤️ LOVE THIS AND THANK YOU AUTHOR!!

Group Leader
Holy shit! A cute high school romance series that doesn't take 200 chapters for the characters to express their feelings. 9/10

Dex-chan lover
That was pleasantly fast! Also, am I the only one feeling like there is page missing at the end? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread