The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

Hey, whoever did redrawing this chapter, you are a hero, okay! Just from the look of the amount of thoghts that had to be covered, i let out a groan. redrawers work is often unnotices, but as a fellow redrawer I can see how long it must have taken.

Group Leader
This author really good at making a scene like this....
Looking back at how straightforward Onani Master, and his other works. Really love it

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly kind of funny how used to glacial/lack of progress we are when it comes to rom-coms that actual progress immediately causes us to fear the axe, because something must be wrong, this isn't what usually happens.

I swear there would be some kind of misunderstanding. Sasuga author-san

Dex-chan lover
THE SHIP HAS SAILED, FULL SPEED AHEAD! Ah, while respecting safety regulations of course.

HOOOOLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY SSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTY IT HAPPENED!!!!.. ALL THATS LEFT IS A SLEAZY BASTARD TO SHOW UP TO TEST THEIR LOVE WITH NTR !!!!

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssir

Double-page supporter
Shocked at how people thought Yokota would do an asspull, he earned my respect over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread