The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and the…

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer Is it really that common of a trope? I don't see it too often, but tbf I may not have read as much manga. I just thought it was pushed to the extreme considering the characters.

Dex-chan lover
hey that's actually a good idea for a prom

way better than back in my shitty high school setting $60 the fee per student and asking for extra money constantly to do """""""""""preparations"""""""""""

They heard that a lot of uncensored handholding would take place so the police stopped the party humm.

Dex-chan lover
@LouisTheLuis
$60???? dafuq, you can buy you own private island on mars with that kinda moolah.

edit: ok looking at my calculator that's actually not that much, but still, for a HS student that's highway robbery.

Dex-chan lover
Solution: not regular dancing between partners, but breakdancing

Also why do the characters on page 8 look like they're from Onizuka and Sawarida??

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer Tropes reflect reality, even if said reflection is often distorted.

The 'stuck up, public morals committee member' exists in the same way the 'racist weird Thanksgiving uncle' trope does. Sure, you might not have first-hand experience of them, but you just know that there's some out there.

Yeah, thanks for speedy release White Cat team! Hope we can catch up to the raw

Fed-Kun's army
We all know how this will be turn out.
Prez gonna do Clark Kent thing, become a bewitching beauty and will sway vice prez mind.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY! A MANGA THAT DOESN'T MAKE A MAID CAFE IN A CULTURAL FESTIVAL CHAPTER!!!

I'm sick and tired of seeing Maid Cafe, it's overly used and totally forgettable moment when the author does that.

d0v

This was a nice fluffy break from all the depression of binge-reading I Am A Hero.

Dex-chan lover
Just wait till Prez pulled one sexy dress on vice prez and he'll shut up....

Dex-chan lover
All the seniors from last year and this year are laughing at you right now because no one has had a prom in a very long time

Users who are viewing this thread