The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length

Dex-chan lover
This is a really great manga. The art style was a little different, but I'm glad I got into it at the conclusion of the first arc. It was such fun to read from start to the prez/vice-prez graduation. Just the right enough of progression in the main couple and side characters. I really really enjoyed two MCs (femMC and maleMC) actually being kind of normal - not super smart/stellar at something, just kind of average but a little quirky (the side characters have crazier quirks). And speaking what they feel as they figure it out. Etc.

But I also love all the side characters, from the sisters, to the fathers, etc. I hope we get some more spotlight of the mothers too. Parents being alive an present in a manga romcom - scandalous!

It's all great!

Dex-chan lover
I'm at chapter four now. Do the male MC's get any less insufferable?
A dumb snitch and an even dumber busybody are not exactly the type i want to relate to.

I'm at chapter four now. Do the male MC's get any less insufferable?
A dumb snitch and an even dumber busybody are not exactly the type i want to relate to.
Sure. The guy is almost the same in the dense department. but he does change a bit around

Anyone else in chapter 62?
Wonder is the guy with two drinks is an upcoming new character or it was Sakuradaimon bringing juice but decided to hide

Dex-chan lover
Most of this was pretty decent....
But the shipping of Nadeshiko and that utter shit-tier waste of space, time and carbon called Kaoru completely ruined the series. Utterly irredeemable. Had to drop it because I couldn't tolerate the worst ship in the history of bad ships any longer.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to like this manga, but I hate short skirts lol.

including something I don't understand, girls complaining about others seeing their panties but they want to wear a mini-skirt, women's fashion is a little stupid sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread