The Story of a Couple That Lives on a School Rooftop - Ch. 8 - The Ghost Couple That Went on a Date

Dex-chan lover
That's how it ends? Seems like we could have explored a lot more; why the attachment to the roof?; Did she off herself?; What was his friend's/family's reaction?; The deepening of their relationship; Why could he see her but no one else?

Personally the idea of a ghost couple just slowly travelling around the world seems like a fascinating set-up for a weekly story; a good way to advertise travel destination too.

Anyway, it was a cute one, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Even though it was short-lived, thanks for translating this series. You did a solid job for it being your foray in scanlating.

Catch ya later.

Dex-chan lover
Axed deska??

Hmm, I was eager to read what happens next but can't do much ig...

Dex-chan lover
Is that all? 😭 It had potential, let's hope it gets serialized again. Thank you for translating it until the end.

Contributor
Is that all? 😭 It had potential, let's hope it gets serialized again. Thank you for translating it until the end.
It's actually not serialized and just a web comic. This getting a serialized version with a manga publisher would be great, I agree about the potential: there's a whole lot left to explore with a premise featuring a ghost couple. A lot was also left unexplained. Not to mention art generally improves in titles that make the jump from Twitter web comic to serialized, published manga.

Dex-chan lover
Axed this. Axed that. Sometimes a series is just short and ends when the author decides they're done.

Supporter
Feels like this series got the axe. Thanks for uploading. On another note, like the ghost girl, I have no idea what a Sachiel is. I assume it's a video game or anime character, something she would have missed being dead and all.
I agree. To sudden and clearly a lot left to tell

Users who are viewing this thread