The Story of a Girl Who Can't Deal with a Problem Child - Ch. 1 - The Story of a Girl Who Can't Deal with a Problem Child

I refuse to believe she didn't know this or at least hear this especially considering he's willing to tell a random stranger

This is another case of "I don't really think there's anywhere for the story to go from here."
This reads like a really nice oneshot, and I don't want to sour my experience of it, so I'm dipping out here.

I like a girl but not enough to notice her if she takes of her glasses and changes her hair.

can we use the joke of every asian look the same since he didn't recognize her ?

Dex-chan lover
... this is so dumb, it's not worth reading. Seriously? She literally just removed her glasses and you don't recognize her?

Luckily you like her! I shudder to think of your social skills to people you don't like. I imagine you ask your friends' names everyday, cause you can't remeber.

I also can't recognise my friends' faces just because they chnaged their hairstlye, not to mention the voice as well ...

Dex-chan lover
what kind of dumbass is this dude, how in the world could he not recognize the girl he likes just cause she let her hair down

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist:
He knows it's her and he's asserting chad dominance by feigning "I like someone else, but guess what it's youuuu"

Users who are viewing this thread