The Story of a Girl Who Hides Her True Nature - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
I feel... unsatisfied. I mean, yes, in real life, such a result is to be expected, but when we are in a manga where tropes are abound... well, it feels empty when not a single trope is even triggered.

Dex-chan lover
Eh?
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@sudzzuds Twitter short manga are usually like that. Some even are just because the artist wants to show/write a situation that they probably experienced/observed irl. I don't think this was intended to go anywhere.

Group Leader
I'm in the same boat. After the sweetness of the author's last work, I expected at least some romance. Although, it's still a pretty cute oneshot.

Just some insight, most of the comments on Twitter were discussions about the female MC's double fangs.

Their next oneshot does have some romance though!

Dex-chan lover
Actually, it's a blessing. When someone finds your true nature, you can just be yourself around that person. Without forcing a smile or conversation, you do your own things, like tapping the smartphone with neutral face, in silence. It's good, really.
I 'follow'. I have an impression that this one gets a continuation. And I definitely don't want to miss it.

Double-page supporter
It's "That Girl Is Not Just Cute" without the "Just" and an exclamation point.

Group Leader
The only thing this did for me was to make me wish I hadn't wasted my time to read it.

Dex-chan lover
kawfkdfjasdf she really was just like, damn... u rite. and went on with her day. unfazed queen

Contributor
Why this Fred dude always have a salty comment in every single light-hearted manga lmao, yo dude u have a problem in real life or what

Dex-chan lover
@Legacy98 Ahh, now that I think about it...you're right! I do see his name a lot around here...and I think its all associated with negative comments if I try to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread