The Story of a Girl Who Likes Girls, and a Girl Who Used to be a Guy - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I could nitpick saying it's not Yuri because they don't go out together but that might be just me hating those open endings.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator

Before this goes any further, let me make perfectly clear that comments such as the first one on this series that was ultimately moderated will not be tolerated. It is a direct violation of 5.1.4: Other Terminology: This category includes everything else that does not neatly fit under the above categories. It includes, but is not limited to, rape jokes, homophobia, transphobia, and direct personal attacks.

Basically, knock if off. If I see comments of this nature after posting this warning, punishments may not be swift but they will be harsh.

-Zeph

Isn't this missing a "genderswap" tag?

Transgender-related manga where a character got a sex change or transitioned are tagged as genderswap:

https://mangadex.org/title/18164/hanayome-wa-motodanshi

Fed-Kun's army
@Zephyrus Was it moderated? Because I'm still seeing drakedog's comment there, and I didn't check this thread until after you posted, so it's not a cache issue.

Double-page supporter
So many good comments when I expected garbage comments. 😊

Glad this is tagged properly as yuri too! If It wasn't, I'd have to spank some naughty children. 👿

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@rebel16
There is a user setting that allows users to hide comments that have been moderated. We don't believe in censorship except in extreme cases so this gives users an opportunity to read comment sections without having to view potentially controversial content.

Dex-chan lover
@Malaphesto
fe1.png

Fed-Kun's army
That’s so sweet, I’d love to see this developed further as it’s a nice base for a larger story.

(Also glad that the moderators moderated those comments. Had to use the user block more than once for these types of stories because of people shitposting in them. >.>)

Dex-chan lover
This is alright, kinda sad there isn’t a shitpost filter so I can’t read those too, but I guess that’s fair

Dex-chan lover
@DrawGray This story uses someone who wanted something unobtainable along with a bunch of "things are like things" but we can't be sure if they would have been happy as a female tiger had science allowed and everything is like everything. Why people kill themselves can be completely unrelated to the perceived problem. I mean gay people kill themselves all the time. Its not because of the gay, not directly anyway. Suicide rates of a minority group being high is not surprising is it?

Point is that people break down even when they are "normal" for completely the same reasons. All the same issues are faced and all your left with is the understanding that everyone is the same. Lots of people make up idea's like wealth and power or beauty and hinge everything on it. The problem with those people is the same as anyone, they have a hole that they do not know how to fix. If however you have someone who has a hole they do know how to fix, why not try? People die all the time but many die for things people are actively doing because of reasons that do not have anything to do with what is best for said person.

You can make an equally if not stronger case for letting people do what they feel is right for them. Just choose someone who died and didn't get to transition despite wanting to. Explain all the torments coming from lack of acceptance and peer pressure along with all the media pushing and whatever else you can think of. This person claimed SRS doesn't work but they completely miss all the things that happen besides the SRS along with the cases where the person is indeed happy because that was the one thing they couldn't deal with.

There are people who have been broken and who we fail to or even cannot save at this point in time. There are also people we can totally save but who will die anyway. People who we have saved and who will now get to live a long happy life. Lots of different people out there and this comment oversimplifies the many things that would go into such an interesting lifestory with such a tragic end. Think of all the broken people who don't kill themselves. In my opinion its most of the world one way or another.

Anyway that post is a joke. Something made to sound reasonable to people who don't actually understand what they are reading and the topic at hand.

Aggregator gang
I don't know... is it gay tho?
it's just a woman and a man (without his dick) in relationship .. nothing wrong here
yep pretty much normal relationship if they love each other.. not gay
now prove me wrong why this relationship is gay? like you guys said.

Dex-chan lover
@undercurses Because the "guy without a dick" like you call it is a transwoman meaning he became she and so it's yuri because it's 2 womens. I mean, the title is self explanatory and the manga too.

Users who are viewing this thread