The Story of a Girl with Sanpaku Eyes

sugar in a manga. warning: high levels of glukose, you will get diabetes, have insulin ready, otherwise 11/10

Double-page supporter
This is the series that made we realize how much romance subplots are just people getting together and missing the sweetest of being in a relationship in stories

Do you love romcoms? Do you love manga? Have you ever want to be part of a romcom manga? Well look no farther, we have a romcom set in the first person. Live your own romantic comedy and read your partner's mind in this fluffy manga

this is so wholesome it will kill you

1,000,000 / 10

why 1,000,000? Because it sounds nice

So where is the chapter?Ive looked on the author’s Twitter and she has panels of the manga that I haven’t seen.Is there a transition problem?Plz I really wanna read this

Dex-chan lover
Wait wasn't this finished? Guys can someone tell me if this was finished or like wtf happened, i legit remember reading this to END last year but theres no end now? wait hold up did i like read into the future OR SOMETHING AH FUCK SOMEONE HELP ME WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

@lonelypotatoonabench well, if you go to the raws page (which is the author's twitter), you can see that two chapters were posted as recent as of December 2020. If we're lucky, we're getting this thing updated in a few days, but as far as I'm concerned, the series isn't ending yet!

I'd love to see more of them, probably something like what they did with Karakai Jouzu No Takagi-san where they wrote a spinoff with them being married and stuff. I mean, this thing is just.. gyaa!

Dex-chan lover
@itsHaruto Holy shit thank you, but still i might have like a memory disease cause i SWEAR i read this one to the end, but yeah a spinoff with kids and stuff would be so great to see, sry for bringing it up again but i actually saw the end of this, like im 100% sure... But anyways thanks for the info :-()

Group Leader
@Noah215 author's twitter has a few pages that I'm assuming to be part of the printed version of this manga, which is slightly different. They don't exactly fit into this story, which is why I haven't touched them. In any case, I don't want to think too much about this, so if something's not on this page, then I don't translate it, as simple as that.
And then, of course, there's a ton of 4-komas and color illustrations, and I don't really have the willpower to translate all of those... There's way too many 😅

Users who are viewing this thread