The Story of a Love Which Can Never Be Requited

Dex-chan lover
The-Internet-Has-Ruined-Me-009.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I've seen manga ratings that exhibit bimodal distribution before, but never have I seen quadrimodal.

this is straight up some furry shit. I don’t care you like what you like, but you gotta have a little bit of warning for the rest of us who are just tying to read some fluffy oneshots

Contributor
It's interesting that the way it's presented comes off as kind of creepy but I've seen stuff drawn in a shoujo style with basically the same premise—heck objectively coming on even stronger—that came off more or less as unadulterated, cute, forlorn and wistful sad-panda stuff.

Ultimately, I think it's a mix of the body language and camera angles? And specific choices of when and how to use the usual visual metaphors? (Re-reading, boi doesn't actually say or do much of anything objectionable, not really—hell, anything beyond the most platonic affection can only be objectively inferred from the title).

A good case to be made for why the art can sometimes matter more than the story in manga XD

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise but the reality of it is disturbing.
Imagine your male dog (in dog years) being attracted to you, a human with the conflicting morals of him becoming human from being a dog who ate dog food from a bowl, etc. and was always treated as ... a cute fluffy dog ... with romance. Now that's fucked up, lol. Although, in a way, as a male, imagining if it was my female dog as a hot girl would be hot, lol.

Double-page supporter
What a cranky child, the one who broke up with her in the beginning.

I don't know why but i feel like something bad is gonna happen. - 7/10

They should include a way to review an artist/author as a whole but since I'm pretty sure you can't I'm just gonna review them on what is easily their worst oneshot. This sucks, and the author consistently just aims for low hanging fruit and easy (and shitty) twists. She gets comforted by her dog and has a weird relationship with it? Whatever. A young man is noticing he feels attraction towards women in his school but starts getting attracted to some random guy who's nice to him? Literal bottom tier Tumblr bait. One of the Manga is literally a lesbian couple waking up and discussing what to eat while evil scary declining child birth rates news is on. The author should just let an idea well up before putting pen to paper, they're not letting these ones sit and grow enough

Users who are viewing this thread