The Story of a Low-Rank Soldier Becoming a Monarch - Vol. 2 Ch. 141

Contributor
Text version of the announcement, for anyone wanting it.

<Announcement of the Completion of the Main Story and Side-Story Serialization>

Hello, dear readers. This is JC Media. The webtoon "The Story of a Low-Rank Soldier Becoming a Monarch" concludes with Episode 141. Thank you for accompanying us through Chris's story of growth driven by greed for knowledge, passion, and determination. After a three-week hiatus, the side story will begin serialization on Wednesday, May 15th at 10PM.

We sincerely appreciate the love you, our readers, have shown us. We will also do our best for the upcoming side story. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't his fiancé the long haired, ponytail guys sister? The one who had the cough and ended up getting the rapier type sword?

Dex-chan lover
Been a fun ride, thanks TL
Wasn't his fiancé the long haired, ponytail guys sister? The one who had the cough and ended up getting the rapier type sword?
Yeah, they were a damaged noble house and it was part of the consequences of him helping them out. The brother was the head of army training guy. Promise was made way back in the story

Double-page supporter
That was a nice ride... Cant wait for the side story...

So i read this webtoon from webtoon app from the start and there was this character that is supposed to be christ friend the one with the freckled face... What happened to him?...

Double-page supporter
Thank you translators new and old for taking on this story. It was a nice ride. Solid 9/10. Would of liked more side story and character interactions, but the action was pretty good. I enjoyed looking forward to every chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for posting this series, I enjoyed it more than expected. A shame the ending felt rushed and sudden but it's better than how some series drag on relentlessly I suppose. I wish we got to seen the relationships more developed so those marriages didn't feel "out of no where" but maybe the side stories will absolve this?

Contributor
Lmao, who the heck is even that chick who got engaged to mc. That's how unimportant and little her character was that it's like I'm seeing her for the first time
Apparently you blind, she has been around for quite some time, she was just not shown much.

Dex-chan lover
Well, just like most manhwas, it had a relatively rushed ending. Still enjoyed reading it though. Thank you all for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
I too am shocked this actually ended.
When I saw "141 end", I went: "wtf do you mean 'end'??"

The ending feels kinda rushed, but, eh, yeah. Kinda feels like it had no more proper room to power up the MC without power-creeping. So it's better to just end it, than to have the MC gain dragonborn magic blood dual-soul, mcguffin ying-yang powers to maintain reader engagement.

Users who are viewing this thread