The Story of a Rare Monster and a Worthless Girl - Vol. 0 Ch. 1 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@Ekfreet this was cuter, but yeah it could have been more powerful to have the girl being a powerful tycoon with her most prized possessions being her half of the rock, displayed prominently to manys confusion, and the gem kept close to her heart at all times.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking madame will close the door behind her and will lock them up both lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank heavens no dark twist of an ending. And they lived happily ever after, the fucking end.

not gonna lie i was expecting a sad ending with her olding the carbuncle jewel. since this autor is a 50/50 with his stories

Without any money left, how is she supposed to defend her land and Carbuncle from hunters?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I thought it's going to be funny so I kept reading waiting for a punchline.

What a disappoitment

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, that's Atlantean writing from Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire on page 22.

He look like he'd be warm to cuddle with, since he has that fur.

Contributor
Aww, this makes me feel all squishy.

I really appreciate it when authors go to the trouble to set up all the ominous tragedy flags, and then have the decency to knock them down at the end and have everyone live happily ever after. Especially when the characters are so charming and undeserving of heartbreak.

bwbawbabwbawbwa huahauhauauahuahuauahuua damn i thougt its gonna bad ending T_T

Users who are viewing this thread