The Story of a Scary Consignee - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Great start. But I wonder why an introvert of this magnitude wears so much piercing and dye her hair to stand out so much.

And she dresses like she's going outside. Real Vtuber would have the makeupless face and is in pajamas.
Ima dude but I dress sorta like this I have a metalhead/punk/emo thing going. Most of the time I like being left alone and was really bad at talking to people in high-school before I got into metal. After I started I noticed "normal" people would stare alot and other people that looked like me started casual conversations in public. After that just talking to anyone else in public isn't really a hard thing for me now. Plus being a social outcast usually makes people want to do drastic changes that don't really change in the long run piercings and tattoos are one of those changes

Dex-chan lover
who wants to talk to their ubereats driver? just leave the food and go, the hell

Dex-chan lover
Great start. But I wonder why an introvert of this magnitude wears so much piercing and dye her hair to stand out so much.

And she dresses like she's going outside. Real Vtuber would have the makeupless face and is in pajamas.
She probably does it for herself.

Being an itrovert has nothing to do with how you wanna look

Dex-chan lover
Being an itrovert has nothing to do with how you wanna look

Of course it is. Your clothing choice correlates to how much you want to stand out, especially those who has social anxiety and does not want to be looked at. Extrovert tend to pick brighter color for example.

Although overcorrection due to wanting to change and be confident is a good reason for her choice, as stated by other commenters.

Users who are viewing this thread