The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
If they continue crying and sweating like that they are gonna end up like dry fish.

Dex-chan lover
If you see me again in comments of this manga, mention me and tell me to stop looking at the comments. The only comments here are "they sweat and cry all the time lmao" and I'm dumb for expecting anything else.

The almost crying face on page 4 top right really wasn’t needed, the author(or maybe artist? I dunno) is overusing that gag.

Dex-chan lover
This was the most functional exchange they had since chapter 1

why are they crying all the time? are these people 12

Wow, we found out the names? Does that mean that this has evolved into a fully functioning manga

Dex-chan lover
@kebb No. They're just inexperienced. He literally said he has NEVER been confessed to before. She's probably in a similar situation.
Seriously, why are there so many people in the comments that find this so hard to understand? Jumping off a plane for the first time is scary whether you're 18 or 32. Having your FIRST relationship will make you nervous whether you're 15, 20 or 27.

I mean, if there can be a 15yo alpha fuckboy that hits on girls in groups of 5, surely there can be a shy 25 yo, no?

there's being nervous/shy, and then there's being an intense nervous wreck on the verge of tears @Tatherwood it's pretty hard to understand because i've never seen it this bad in any series.

Dex-chan lover
@kebb I've never seen people sent flying but it's super common in just about every ecchi comedy. This manga just takes the blushing trope to the max.
Thing is, I can understand you saying that. "Dude, the way they blush is super extreme, so unrealistic". Yeah. It's a manga trope.
But no, you said "what are they, 12?". Eh...no. But they're first timers anyway, so ofc they'll blush. AND THEN you apply the extreme. Nothing wrong with it that I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread