The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
i67VAgO.jpg

Group Leader
Y'all act like this manga was written just for you instead of being something that the artist uploads up onto their pixiv for their actual audience.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely agree with kirbee

People saying ā€œitā€™s so forcedā€ and ā€œstop trying to shove LGBT down our throatsā€ like ??????? This is the artistā€™s story?? These are their characters???? They made this characters up????? They are producing this art/characters and you are sitting on this site reading it for free??????

Absolutely no one is forcing you to read this manga and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is asking you to come to the comments and justify why you wonā€™t be reading this manga anymore. Just close the tab and leave. No one is judging you for that, and you donā€™t have to come in and explain why youā€™re still a good person for not reading one manga. What people ARE judging is how some of yā€™all canā€™t handle one male character blushing at another male character and are literally taking it as a personal attack on your precious manga.

I said it once and Iā€™ll say it again, please go outside and touch some grass. Find a cool rock.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know what the earlier comments said and i couldnt be bothered to look but one thing i can say is that this doesnt feel forced

I made this comment just to make fun of the fact I can't delete said comment.

Fellas is it gay to fall in love with the same gender after they reach to touch your hair?

Black haired cutie with a bad boy image *jazz music plays*

The next person introduced is a guy *jazz music stops*

Guy is cute so whatever man *jazz music plays*

HIGH SCHOOL clerk *jazz music stops*

WHAT???šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘

Double-page supporter
My orders are 2 super red tomatoes . Why did you give me this gay stuff?

Lol omg this was incredibly cute but I'm still dying over the person who commented earlier that they can't put up with this "homo erotica." Looooooool this is too EXPLICIT, a dude touched another dude's HAIR and if they go any farther (god forbid they do something obscene like hold hands) I will catch THE GAY

Users who are viewing this thread