The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 37 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
What a wholesome way to end this series. Sad to see this go but I appreciate the author not running this to the ground & allowing people to experience a loving relationship. Hope the author gets another opportunity to do a new title in the future because I'll certainly give it a read. Thanks everyone one at CClaw Translation and Circle for completing this manga.

Supporter
Noooo ducking wayyyy it ended T_T I'm honestly sad... But I'm going to reread this one at least once every month until I know every line without reading no way why good stuff has to have endings T_T

Dex-chan lover
I have to wonder if the "do you understand now?" note was originally in the manga or was a TL/N relating to last chapter's credits... 😅

Thanks for finishing the translations for this series! Read it on and off over the past year, what a nice and sweet ending

Dex-chan lover
one of the things that makes me like this manga is that it is true to the title
and it ends when the title expires

thank you for translating this

(what I don't like here is how much sweat drawn in this entire series)

Dex-chan lover
Feels like there are some stories the author want to tell but decided not to (or can't). Whatever it is, this series still ended in a good note and I love all the time I read this.

Also glad the author decided not to talk about that one annoying guy again. EVER.

Dex-chan lover
So pure... thank you for translating and scanlating this manga

Contributor
I'm satisfied. I would've appreciated to see more of their dating life or even more further into the future, but I think this is a good stopping point as well.

Users who are viewing this thread