The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
only way these two will ever sleep together is when they have mutual nervous breakdowns and land in the same ER

Double-page supporter
@Thoxi1026 If some are so annoyed or irritated by it, I don’t get why they’re continuing to read it. It’s not like anyone is forcing them to.

Fed-Kun's army
These guys nervously made more progress in the first 7 chapters than a lot of characters do in multiple volumes. I'm all for it.

Dex-chan lover
He's so silly. Has he never got a girl who was his friend before? Cause this is implying he doesn't have friends at all lol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Wow being regulars gets you extra snacks guess being friends comes with benefits ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY SWEAT SO GOD DAMN MUCH? It's bothered me since the first chapter. Why is this entire manga set inside a fucking sauna?

Dex-chan lover
This is........pathetic. You're working adults in your 20s. Why are you sweating like fucking teenagers?

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword because they feel compelled to make sure EVERYONE knows how they feel about the manga. Just watch, those kind of people usually have a complaint on every chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread