The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 1 - Affection Level: Kinjo 0.03%

2ad.gif

Dex-chan lover
The first attempt wasn't even good and we're getting a retry???

Eh, I'll be hoping the artist succeeds with this one. At least have a story.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is going to be better already.

Plus if there's 3 protagonists, it means all girls get the guy they like! Score!

@Pandawanka I mean, the first attempt was a stupid way to try to ride on Croc-kun's trend. The author had no idea where it would go and how it would end.

Croc-kun was a slice of life and a 4koma, so it was easy to make one chapter each day, you could just talk about whatever. On the other hand, if you want to release 1 chapter each day for 100 days in a romcom you better have a clear idea of what the story is going to be. It was clear that the author had no idea what he was doing. Add the fact that Croc-kun's trend died in about a month and boom, the manga was doomed do die too.

Now that the author dropped the 100 days format and decided to try something new maybe we can expect something good.

Dex-chan lover
What a weird feeling.
This girl here is totally not Saki, but her personality feels way more like Saki than the bitch Saki from 100 gyaru days.

@Kekitus
The first attempt was fine. The problem was that he was copyrighted because the heroine looked like a virtual YouTuber or something.

Users who are viewing this thread