The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 13 - Affection Level: Otomore ?%

Supporter
@TentacleRapist
@MrOGZ
>screen card
what!?

anyways, if you slide your finger on the screen and feel or see any cracks, then its probably the lcd.
if not, then its probably the gpu's solder balls getting cracked from used

and lastly, you can still use your laptop just by plugging an external monitor, and if your laptop can't detect your monitor, try fidgeting around the settings of your monitor.
if it still doesn't work, then the gpu is fucking you up.

it would be best if you bring that to a repair shop or a friend(its cheaper if you have a friend or free)

+1 great advice.

Group Leader
@Aliamus Man i have no idea wtf u talking about there. I'm a person more interested in gaming than the pc he plays on. Though that computer is 6years old now so thats actually why i want to buy another laptop/pc. That laptop is so trash that i get like max 59fps on League of Legends. Also im at Turkey rn, not USA and staying at my aunts house, and they don't have any HDMI cable that i can connect this laptop to a TV or something like that. Also theres no wifi here and the only wifi source is my Dad's phone cause like i said we just came here from USA and none of our phone works here. And this is all happened because of the damn coronavirus...

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I thought she couldn't get more attractive...she has blue eyes.
Wow.
I have never seen such vibrant blue eyes on any manga or anime girl.
And they match her nails, no less.

Users who are viewing this thread