The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 45 - Affection Level: ---%

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine having a woman like Osanai after your attention and all you can look at is the dumb blonde bimbo next to her. MC doesn't deserve Osanai.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh none of the girls are omega poggers as the kids say but Osanai is the closest so far.

Imagine having a cute girl with a 10/10 personality right there and you choose to go for the big tits instead. Osanai deserves better.

Aggregator gang
I say it's a good thing that he isn't interested in Osanai, she should deserve better, same goes for Kinjo, won't mesh well enough, silver hair is a mystery and at this point, I just want Himekawa to be his destined one lol
aah, well, I just went to his pixiv, and well, Himekawa is at -100% it something, it fell to -110% at some point too so the rebound theory of tsundere-ism is false, Osanai situation is very complex, drama-filled shit, he gets cucked by Kinjo it seems, basically, Oto is the only girl with 3 digit values but all are question marks, fuck me, this should end him in not being with anybody but improving as a person capable of chasing his love...

Aggregator gang
@Plippity,
hmm, I don't accurately remember how many chapters ahead it was, but it's quite a lot, even in terms of plot development. But this series must be a pain to TL with all the redrawing, so I'm really content with the translators and their release schedule!

Dex-chan lover
What's that red circle with a tonne of eyes mascot called? I saw it somewhere before but can't seem to recall its name.

@bahamutmybitch ah I see I just wanted to know if the percentages you listed were like an end game deal or if there was still plenty more to go

Dex-chan lover
Ppl scream NTR and assume it's that so much in this comments section...
Do you guys have... You know, something to tell the rest of us?

Users who are viewing this thread