The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 46 - Affection Level: Himekawa -92%

Fed-Kun's army
@reunsigned Agreed. The most compatibility of the 4. And if he doesn't end up with her, I hope it doesn't turn into a stupid love triangle. Osanai deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
@ginaasofnow @reunsigned @Cinna2spicy
Only read if you're okay with spoilers.
Seriously these are some major spoilers okay?
Otaku-kun went out on a date with Kinjou, but ended up thinking about Osanai-senpai and, when confronted by Kinjou, admits that he did love her, but that now he loves Osanai-senpai so you guys can be happy.

Contributor
@Jayswing103
I'm checking the latest raws right now, and if you're fucking lying, I'll call upon the mods to ban you for toying with us like that.

EDIT:
HOLY SHIT HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH GUYS

Is author planing uno reverse card on us ? because himekawa is - 100% in raw, any more and she just gonna stright up murder ota-kun on sight of him.

Dex-chan lover
@Jayswing103
I saw that same spoiler on /a/ and wasn't sure if it was true.
This story is a lot more like Toradora than I thought, now I'm completely onboard to see the rest of this!

Dex-chan lover
@cillbosby If you like this then you should check out Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru. It's got pretty much the same premise and it's my all time favorite romance manga.

@yuyeon It is translated, it's just translated using annotations.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Himekawa actually gets to -100% if she'll murder the Otaku kid.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime Himekawa appears
Negative numbers:
images

Users who are viewing this thread