The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 7 - Affection Level: Otomore: ?%

YAAAAAASSSSSS
jjba-stardust-crusaders-yes-yes-yes.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand you fellow readers. I don't understand you at all.
All she was doing back then was being silent and listening some quaint music. And it looks like she will be doing the same in this version. So, why?
Love can't be explained by reasoning, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Except, this is not the same manga anymore XD

Obviously the author realized that having two characters act all cold and bitchy at the start was not a good idea, thus Kinjo is a lot nicer this time around. Himekawa is still a bitch though.
In the old version, we did see some small improvements to kinjo's personality towards the end, but then it got trashed. And rightly so, the author obviously had no story in mind.

Let's be honest, it's a pretty low effort thing anyway. But the art is superb, and I'm sort of rooting for the faceless otaku. Plus, the visual novel-like affection meter is a bit engaging, because you're curious to see whether it will increse or not, and how. So all in all, a much more entertaining read this time around.

Thank you for the double chapter 😁

@henman The reason people are routing for Otomor is because of the music she is listening to, anime music. The song she was listening to in her second appearance was F by Maximum the Hormone aka the heavy metal song about Frieza. Thus she gives of the energy of clicking with the MC and she will likely have a decent stating affection, at least in comparison to Kinjo's 0.03% and Himakawa's -70%.

Dex-chan lover
Song lyrics appear to be from Kimi to Hitsuji to Ao (You, Sheep, and Blue) by RADWIMPS for those curious.

although the album art on iTunes is different from the one on Otomore's phone.

Double-page supporter
@henman
She wasn't being silent in the first series... She was so incredibly shy that she'd turn her music up so loud that you can't hear what she's saying when she'd talk to the MC.
It's a garbage plot device, but it's better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread