The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 8 - Affection Level: Kinjo:3% Himekawa:-72%

Dex-chan lover
At first I read "gyarustic club" and for a long time I could not understand why she needed to bend down for this, lol.

Contributor
LMAO how did Himekawa's affection level drop again?!

diggingdeeper.jpg

Group Leader
Sorry for the late chapter guys but like i mentioned before the entire staff is really busy irl due to this lockdown stuff, we are working on the next chapters tho.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna laugh if Himekawa isn't a love interest and just exists as a troll/red herring

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Why did it went down another 1%? lol, poor MC is so hated he doesn't have to do anything, pretty sure he will have to save the girl or something like that to get a great percentage boost.

Dex-chan lover
See, Himekawa's keeps going down, and once it hits negative integer overflow it'll end up as the highest possible affection level, so Himekawa is OBVIOUSLY going to be the one to fall in love.

Dex-chan lover
otaku: exists
Himekawa's affection: falls
Himekawa's disaffection: grows

Thanks for the translation. And don't worry, take your time. We're not in a hurry

@justforthelulz oi mate, you got yourself a lot of such pics lately, huh

@Richman Well MC is just there looking at her without saying anything and as she already dislikes him, so she finds it creepy.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Miyagi92
I guess that makes sense, but since there wasn't any dialogue about her being creeped out, it went over my head.
(Something like "why is he looking here?")

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Then maybe it's an automatic effect coupled to Kinjo*? If Kinjo's affection rises, Himekawa's will fall by about half of the same. Would explain the previous -1% as well, which was also poorly telegraphed. XD

(* Like: "You're stealing my BFF")

Users who are viewing this thread