The Story of Getting Remarried and Having a Cute Older Sister - Ch. 1 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Can I just say (as I did on Reddit, and managed to actually get significantly upvoted instead of downvoted) that this character seems blatantly just trans? The way that she was full-timing it and the other behaviors mentioned all just line up for trans to be the simple, obvious conclusion. The way she reluctantly called herself a guy just seems like a bog standard case of a trans person caving under social/cultural pressure.

I have no idea what the author would say but I think it hardly even especially matters (unless they make more with this character that directly disproves it) cuz the work as it stands is so more-trans-than-not and Japan’s grasp of gender issues is pretty dubious/indistinct, so it wouldn’t be at all surprising for an author to just write what is in their mind just some kind of quirky character, but all those quirks just happen to line up to be trans as hell without the author specifically knowing.

How did he fake his voice?
look up trans voice training videos or even just “how to do the girl voice”; there’s limits to it (i think) but it can be pushed pretty far i think. The fundamental first step is understanding how to control your resonance instead of your pitch, by figuring out how to control the “pitch” of a breathing/panting type voiceless noise.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does it matter if they are a girl or guy? i do not care for such things as they are trivial to me.

Dex-chan lover
a-bugs-life-flik.png

Double-page supporter
Can I just say (as I did on Reddit, and managed to actually get significantly upvoted instead of downvoted) that this character seems blatantly just trans? The way that she was full-timing it and the other behaviors mentioned all just line up for trans to be the simple, obvious conclusion. The way she reluctantly called herself a guy just seems like a bog standard case of a trans person caving under social/cultural pressure.

I have no idea what the author would say but I think it hardly even especially matters (unless they make more with this character that directly disproves it) cuz the work as it stands is so more-trans-than-not and Japan’s grasp of gender issues is pretty dubious/indistinct, so it wouldn’t be at all surprising for an author to just write what is in their mind just some kind of quirky character, but all those quirks just happen to line up to be trans as hell without the author specifically knowing.

look up trans voice training videos or even just “how to do the girl voice”; there’s limits to it (i think) but it can be pushed pretty far i think. The fundamental first step is understanding how to control your resonance instead of your pitch, by figuring out how to control the “pitch” of a breathing/panting type voiceless noise.
I too like to "take baths with the girls" (lies)

Users who are viewing this thread