The Story of How the Girl of My Dreams Was a Stalker - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Well…considering everything, he had to go with the Japanese technique of giving up on a hairstyle and just getting a buzz cut.

Close enough?

Correction: that might be just a really ugly mushroom cut.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly glad there's one dude other than MC's otaku friend(?) who not only doesn't diss on him, but even went out of his way to provide advice. Does that significantly improve his image? Not really, but he went up a few notches in my book, especially when he didn't even register his rude gf talking smack.

Just a shame that MC didn't do the smarter move and go to a hair stylist instead, but damn, his eyebrows are bushy.

Dex-chan lover
Failed task successfully? Also feels like side character maybe went through his own glow-up so he's supportive of MC's endeavor on improving his looks
I mean... no one is just "fashionable" and "well-groomed" from birth. Every person who has an organized outfit, good hairstyle, and is in general well put together has decided at some point in their life that "I will work on myself and become more X".

Aggregator gang
I thought it was going to be that as a joke when I saw he was cutting his hair, busted out laughing when it actually happened.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, MC should have taken the advice and gone to a salon. Nice to see other side characterst being nice to MC. How's stalker-kun going to react to the change?

Edit: Realized she reacts with calling it his rare look.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread