The Story of Medusa Falling From The Ceiling. - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm going to ask for a professional's opinion on what the fuck her digestive system is meant to even look like anatomically?
If the snakes can eat, are the snakes connected to her stomach? Or like her oesphagus?
Or do they have their own stomachs? What sort of anatomy does that translate to?
Do you think she has to take care of each of the snake's physical health? Like clean their teeth, shed skin etc.

Like I just had an epiphany towards how absurd a gorgon's body is, and now I want an artist's interpretation of it.

Dex-chan lover
it's probably advised against but i wonder if ppl have made vids of feeding their pet snake curry (tho i'm sure googling it would give you vids/recipes of snake being IN the curry meat lol)

Dex-chan lover
it's probably advised against but i wonder if ppl have made vids of feeding their pet snake curry (tho i'm sure googling it would give you vids/recipes of snake being IN the curry meat lol)
I would think impossible. Snakes don't chew. They swallow big meals whole. To feed snakes curry you would need to some how get a big enough serving to stay in one whole piece for a snake to eat.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm going to ask for a professional's opinion on what the fuck her digestive system is meant to even look like anatomically?
If the snakes can eat, are the snakes connected to her stomach? Or like her oesphagus?
Or do they have their own stomachs? What sort of anatomy does that translate to?
Do you think she has to take care of each of the snake's physical health? Like clean their teeth, shed skin etc.

Like I just had an epiphany towards how absurd a gorgon's body is, and now I want an artist's interpretation of it.
they can turn into hair so honestly they probably just wormhole whatever they eat into her stomach

Users who are viewing this thread