The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 10

It probably all books down to who's the father since she doesn't look like her bimbo mother at all.... hopefully he teaches her a thing or two.

am i the only one that somewhat understands what’s going on? so many people are complaining about the translation but i feel like they’re literally fine ??? i think it’s maybe the writing that’s quite stiff

why are there always so many negative comments on this series? i like the storyline and plot despite its obvious flaws and the translations are fine and it’s also high quality keep going please bored corona kids!

Fed-Kun's army
I also would like to know wtf is going on in this world. Unless I've missed something the worlding building is mostly snippets obtained through Tara.

@LysandersTreason well in my opinion i can understand it just fine. i’ve seen translations much worse than this where they don’t even use official raws, you can blatantly tell it’s a machine translation and they don’t make any effort to even have correct grammar but all the comments for them are always “just appreciate that they translated it anyway” but how come the comments are always so harsh on this? i learned korean for a bit last year so i took a look at the raws myself and i would say it’s just the way the author has written it that makes it seem so choppy (idk if that’s the right word to use). and the people criticising the translations have yet to even point out anything specific. if you want to give constructive criticism, at least point out what exactly is wrong and offer some solution to make it better. just barking at them like “THE TRANSLATIONS ARE SHIT I CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING” isn’t productive. sorry for the rant i’ve just been seeing a lot of negative comments about the translations that are never actually constructive criticism.

thank you for the update! i hope we get more explanations in future chapters though bc i'm a little lost and confused not gonna lie, i feel like the author had the right idea but maybe the execution was just... not the best. i'm still gonna read this for cutie tara though and for catboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

when she ran away from that dude and said her body felt light and afterwards said "i think his wings are sprouting" i think she meant that her wings were sprouting (or it felt like they were going to come out), hence why she felt light. i feel like mc might be a fairy but i'm not sure.

this story’s kind of all over the place but it has potential so i’ll keep reading it for now

please can we get some more explanation though because all sorts of things keep happening with no explanation whatsoever

thank you for the translations!! you’re doing a really good job honestly and you’re updating much more than the previous groups so please don’t be disheartened!

What did you expect you twit? Her abilities were long suppressed and she's placed in a leyline infused place you'd expect them not to come online?

Couldn’t possibly be because she was abused and not taken care of. 😑

Well duh! The girl has finally been eating better & able to get fresh air without beatings & verbal/mental abuse. She is growing & now it's her chance to sprout like a flower! 🌼🎠👸😻

Users who are viewing this thread