The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 15

HOLY SHIT I WAS READING ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU UPDATED

i'm a lucky bastard ain't I?

Thanks you for updating!
Their relationship is making me so uncomfy, tho... I don't even know why, it's just weird :') I'll just have to wait and see where it goes :v

Aggregator gang
This feels like fatherly affection T-T
I hope it's not awkward when romance starts to bloom.....
Thanks for the chapter~

I hope the romantic plot doesn't start to be develop when she still is very young and looks even younger, that aside, thanks for the update!!

Can someone tell me the ML? Because someone once told me it was the lord and i was like wtf because I thought he was going to be more of a father figure than a love interest...

God I don’t care for this story at all but I just want to see how bad the story gets. When she said no ones said “I don’t dislike you” and she’s got so happy about that.... I had to take a step back. Like I’m still laughing about it. But if that’s the case then a child abused verbally their whole life with trust issues would not believe that person and think he’s making fun of her or is trying to get something from her. Her life is basically “damn this small child, I have to put all my rage out on her, idk something about her is annoying af.”

This is just a damn it’s so bad I can’t stop reading😂😂

"why am I doing such trivial things?" idk man but I know a lolicon when I see one

Double-page supporter
Dude, it isn't good to force the malnourished girl to eat a huge meal, gonna upset her tumtum. You gotta slowly work her up to eating larger amounts

Double-page supporter
@mar-an-he I wouldn't say she is very young, she is 14 which is young but not very young (she looks 10 due to malnutrition) but yeah give a few more years in universe once she has more confidence in herself before romance

Group Leader
I have to keep reminding myself she's 14 because her appearance and action really betray that

@Sakisai one of the best feeling isn't it :' Clicking next and unexpectedly it's next chapter not the comic's page

Are these two legit going to become a couple? Because... that's just disgusting as fuck. Idk what authors how authors see the appeal in turning adult 'father-esque' figures into a romantic interests 😐 This is just downright predatory. Miss me with that it's just a story bullshit and there'll only be romance once she's an adult.

This grown ass man deadass is her GUARDIAN while she's 14 until she grows up and he's going to FALL IN LOVE with her???????? What's making me even more uncomfortable is the fact that he's moving like he's already catching feelings while she's 14. 😐 and WHAT! He's going to repress that shit til she's an adult?? Moving like a predator is what I see.

Are they blood related? If not, they can just marry one day and have cute kids. I don't really get the father and daughter vibes from them, more like master and apprentice kind of thing.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread