The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 19

This reminds me the brainwashing I had to do to my eldest nephew just to make him able to express clearly what he wanted and build up his self-confidence 😑

I don’t really understand the last bit of this chapter, what exactly happened?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Is the guy with the scar the wingless outcast fairy?
I don't like him.

Aggregator gang
So Tara has great magic power and these people were stupid for throwing her away?

Really having trouble making out what is going on here. If this does lead to a comeuppance for the maternal family, I really hope she doesn't play the I'm too nice/too indifferent card.

Did someone understood the last sentence ? I took it like "choosing between getting the kingdom or the girl"... and it's just weird. So he is probably not thinking about the kingdom while saying it.
I hope next chapter make it clearer as to what he was referring to. (Or maybe someone out there understood and will tell us x)

I'd also like clarification on the last part of the chapter.... I didn't understand what the fairy was saying about Tara.

Dex-chan lover
@aesthesia_OC
@tadii
@Mangareader66ui
My understanding is that.

The Fairy was talking about Tara, then noted how the prince's reaction was rather...apathetic.
Which surprised the Fairy, since to him that girl was the most beautiful thing he's ever saw and it's weird how the kingdom isn't doing everything it can to protect such precious thing.

So from some guesstimating from what I know on some other stuffs, I think his last bubbles was meant to say:
"Strange..."
"Anyone could tell that most beautiful child is from this kingdom"
"But they aren't cherishing her like the kingdom's most precious child that everyone would want"
"If you ask me what's the thing I desire the most, I'd reply 'that girl'"

tl;dr - Tara simp Fairy went 'wut?' at the lack of Tara worshipping on the kingdom side.

wait is that fairy talking to that wolf guy and he's not serious right? it's just an act? i mean if it was the same wolf guy from before

Thanks for the update! This story, it feels like it's written in a way that leaves half of it clouded in mystery and the other half is still vague enough that you're never sure what's going on, but I kinda feel like it's part of its charm in a way lol.

Double-page supporter
Last part: Gosh, really quite the annoying pest!

Dex-chan lover
Wee woo wee woo wee woo
🚨🤚 Stop right there, you're under arrest criminal scum 👮🚨

Users who are viewing this thread