The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 6

If you're going to translate something do it without the translator app or don't do it, part of the text isn't what it means in Korean

@totokiya We want to release good quality chapters. Please give us constructive feedback instead of bashing us, and if you look at our credits we have a KTL to confirm. Mistakes are bound to happen when we're trying to do fast releases. We're only a team of 4.

Exactly, you just want faster releases, that's what you're looking at by screwing that poor manhwa, don't be a joke to the real translators, don't translate something to just ruin it.

and having four people that's a lot of help. And don't feel offended, that's your fault for playing with those apps and think you can do it with just that

@BlazeTheBlob

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Thank you @BlazeTheBlob and your team for translating and giving us non-Korean speakers the chance to know about this great story! Direct translations are hard to do, but you guys do a great job of making the narrative flow easily and sensibly. Thanks again for all of your hard work! ❤️

@totokiya what is your problem? There’s no need to be so rude. Being salty and condescending is not a good look for you. It just shows an ugly personality. Be better.

@totokiya
I get that you're mad because they beat you to releasing the chapter but people will still appreciate it if you release a better version of this chapter later on. No need to put all that effort go to waste.

@totokiya im confused, are you saying you're gonna translate it? I dont see your profile connected to any group, and as far as i can tell, no one else is bother to translate at the moment. Its kind of a dick move to say readers "just want faster releases" when all we want is releases to happen. If you're willing to provide a more accurate translation, id love to read it, but for the meantime all we can make do with is whats given to us. I dont think its very smart to trash talk the only group current willing to even bring the story to english, thats a great way to kill off any hopes of it being translated at all...

Oh dear, if you don't understand Korean the best thing you can do is shut up, and use glasses cause you're eyes are bad. I've never said about "readers wants fastest releases" you idiot I was talking about them, they were the one who wrote that, the readers dont need it, they need to understand what actually is wrote in the manhwa and not inventing some dialogue just because they feel like it.

@JoshuaFord

@totokiya apparently you have better eye sight than @JoshuaFord , but you couldn't read what I wrote about how I want constructive criticism, all you did was just spout insults at our work. If you really cared about the translation, you would have said which part of the chapter was wrongly translated, instead of making a statement with no substance. If you keep rambling about “wrong translations” without giving us the feedback we want as fellow translators, “don’t be a joke to the real translators”.

@totokiya maybe at some point in this conversation you'll actually point out that part that's 'wrongly' translated that you're talking about. Because so far you've just been complaining with no evidence for anyone else to go off of.

I don't care what you want. You just want to heard constructive criticism? Don't make me laugh after saying you only cared was doing fastest releases and you give a damn about screwing or not that story?! Now you're the victim here, it's not my fault that you wanted to translate using applications, it's your "job" knowing well your capabilities and now you want me to help you out which part you were wrong too? Oh please just keep fooling people and go to playing with your Google translator
@BlazeTheBlob

@totokiya Ok then why are you wasting your time writing a whole-ass paragraph complaining like a 3 year-old? Stop being so entitled. Be grateful that there are people out there trying their best to translate for us in their own free time. If you are not satisfied with their translations then go translate it yourself or learn Korean. Simple as that. Don't ruin other people's day simply because you're having a bad time.

@totokiya you still haven't tell us which one that you claimed to be 'wrong translation'

And it doesn't hurt to tell that to the translator with nice attitude,..... but see, you actually keep goin on circles by insulting their translation.

I really appreciate translator since i know translating this is not all about translation works, it also editing, re-drawing, etc. And all start with volunteering. Its a round of hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread