The story of you, me, and her

Yoooo wtf. What a twist. 10/10 for being original as fuck

Do explain to me how "sexual violence" gets downvoted to infinity (even where there's none but the context of the act isn't explicitly stated), but the story with actual psycho protag and murder easily gets an above eight ratings?

Because for the life of me I can't figure it out and the only explanation I can come up with is that you're a bunch of virtue signalling npc hypocrites.

Dex-chan lover
@standupnoob
That girl, the one the black haired one befriends in school, actually knows how and as seen in a few instances, she has feeling to her childhood friend. After seeing that photo, the black haired one also develops feelings for that childhood friend. To eliminate competition, she lured her, pushed her off a cliff, stole every info from her about her childhood friend and deleted everything on her phone. For now thou, she's playing as a person who was as a long lost friend now GF to the childhood friend.

As for the one who fell off the cliff, we have to assume she's dead. It's very unlikely she survived because if she did, this would have never happened

Edit: After seeing the comment and rereading a few parts. I need to make an edit

wow that twist, thought something was up but boy didnt expect that untilit was too late

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf is this shit? Don’t you ever let this author do storytelling again ☠️

Users who are viewing this thread