The Strange Dragon and the Former Choreman of the Heroes Party, Relaxing Slow Life on the New Continent - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

blame it on mangadex and jojo :LOL:
It's readable but you need a lot of time and refresh. And the crystal ball says it will happen again with the next new chapter of jojo.

Dex-chan lover
the uploader also likely made the mistake of trying too many times with server issues that resulted in three of the same chapter being published

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating it!
Please do continue, this series looks cool and I'm really liking to read it! :D

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so we get the cute tsundere wolf-girl. That's fine; we're knowingly signed-up for fluff here.

Dex-chan lover
How did he mistake that humanoid girl as a wolf too? Like it should have been obvious one was humanish instead of wolfy.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me the hero party isn't actually double faced and was just using him cause it seems like Theo enjoyed his time with them and everyone seems to appreciated him

Dex-chan lover
... First of all, the Hippo is cute... Second, good thing this isn't the same as the others were the Hero's Party abandoned the MC, and they treat him well... Lastly, it looks like this is going to be a slow life... I guess 8.5/10 is a good rating here...

Dex-chan lover
... First of all, the Hippo is cute... Second, good thing this isn't the same as the others were the Hero's Party abandoned the MC, and they treat him well... Lastly, it looks like this is going to be a slow life... I guess 8.5/10 is a good rating here...
I find it funny that the Hero's Party not being assholes is a subversion from the norm. A subversion I'll gladly enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread