The Strange Dragon and the Former Choreman of the Heroes Party, Relaxing Slow Life on the New Continent - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I agree with most the above: thank you! And I really don't care about splitting chapters. I think they are wealthily long enough and you picked good spots to split them. The benefit for us is far less waiting, keeps the story fresh and living in our recent memories; the benefit of not splitting is releasing in the original author's format. Whatever you do, thanks and take care!

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say, we’re basically this translation for free, so take as much time as ya need to translate, we do t have a right to complain heh.

Ty for the chapter btw!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release!

It's fine if it takes a little longer. Honestly, it's better quality over quantity. Especially in the long run for those that may want to re-read it in the future or new readers. Take your time and no need to stress yourself over it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlations. Take your time. Don't feel like you need to rush and push yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! Personally I appreciate that you guys decided going full chapters, though I don't mind splitting as-is.

also Fio and Shiro beeeeg floof

Dex-chan lover
New friends acquired!

for the chapter releases, as long as the group can do it comfortably since this is work you're not getting paid for/we, the readers, aren't paying you to translate and upload

Dex-chan lover
I agree with all above, nice job and don't sweat the smol stuff.

What a nice chapter that also fills in some gaps world lore wise. Whats with Fio being such a common name in these kind of series though? Is it a japanese folklore thing? Not a complaint or anything just genuinely curious.

Dex-chan lover
A-freaking-dorable. Also, on the subject of split chapters, while this series hasn't been as bad as some, i personally do prefer getting the full thing. So, take all the time you need, nice as the consistent uploads have been.

Users who are viewing this thread