The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
sure this may be higher quality but considering that
-the previous tl was pretty decent already
-you don't plan on picking this up
-random snipes make groups lose motivation on scanlating certain manga

you could have just tld a previous chapter or another manga from the hundreds that have truly shit tls or that have been dropped

Dex-chan lover
sure this may be higher quality but considering that
-the previous tl was pretty decent already
-you don't plan on picking this up
-random snipes make groups lose motivation on scanlating certain manga

you could have just tld a previous chapter or another manga from the hundreds that have truly shit tls or that have been dropped

Perhaps, but those another mangas are not up to my taste, it's not just about choosing a random one. Also I agree the group could lose motivation, but we can always talk it out, I tried to be as fast with the translation as possible. Chapter 7 was uploaded more than a month ago and 8th was 2 days ago. Considering the speed of releases, I think I've done it fast enough to not cause any harm other than the actual 9th chapter already being done and if I did, I apologize for it.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps, but those another mangas are not up to my taste, it's not just about choosing a random one. Also I agree the group could lose motivation, but we can always talk it out, I tried to be as fast with the translation as possible. Chapter 7 was uploaded more than a month ago and 8th was 2 days ago. Considering the speed of releases, I think I've done it fast enough to not cause any harm other than the actual 9th chapter already being done and if I did, I apologize for it.
they do have a discord so you could have talked it out before hand, ks does take care of a lot of mangas
on the manga thing I should have specified good mangas but yeah its up to personal preference (can recommend a bunch of good mangas needing tls if you'd like and you tell me what you are looking for if you want to scanlate something jp again)

Supporter
Fool!

Independently strong Loli isn't that easy to avoid. Best step up your anti-stalker game, because you're going to need it.
loli stalker lmao
You cannot escape from the Sea Pig
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the nice quality update my good sir.
This is scanlation, it's basically the far west. If someone wants to translate and scanlate something, they are no more no less legitimate than any other group, excluding official release ofc.
I for one am just grateful for what we got, even if it's a chapter or half a chapter.

Contributor
I really can't deal with stupid developments. He gave them the necklace for absolutely no reason. it wasn't an obligation to announce that he conquered the dungeon, nor to announce that it was conquered.

Dex-chan lover
I really can't deal with stupid developments. He gave them the necklace for absolutely no reason. it wasn't an obligation to announce that he conquered the dungeon, nor to announce that it was conquered.
How is this a stupid development?

The guy only cares about exploring dungeons and doesn't want the fame. All of this is in character.

Contributor
How is this a stupid development?

The guy only cares about exploring dungeons and doesn't want the fame. All of this is in character.
and why keeping the necklace would entail him getting any fame? He isn't obligated to tell anyone that it was him who did it.

Dex-chan lover
So everything is OK now for MC & his parents?
There is no sorry from his parents for misunderstanding him in the past and blaming him immediately without asking for his side of story then.
And MC was being childish for being blamed and misunderstood by his parents and had to ask for forgiveness from his parents even-though he wasn't at fault.

Dex-chan lover
and why keeping the necklace would entail him getting any fame? He isn't obligated to tell anyone that it was him who did it.
From what I understood, they needed a proof of them clearing the dungeon. Without the necklace they couldn't prove it... tho I'm sure they could've just talked it out somehow, say some info then checking it later etc, but yeah in the end MC gave it to them for proof and confirmation that it was them 5, and he wasn't involved. (because they left together, which would inevitably bring more attention to him)

Tju

Dex-chan lover
So everything is OK now for MC & his parents?
I assume they talked it out, symolized by the top panel on page 19.
(same setup is also often used in movies. characters are seen talking, while the narrator already explains new stuff/summarizing briefly. because the writers didn't want to bother the readers/watchers with long explanations / boring stuff)

Also remember that they had contact in between. they texted with each other (as shown as early as chapter 1). so the actual resolution may have started way earlier (and off screen).

thats my interpretation at least.
but I agree that the author could have shown it better.

Dex-chan lover
So some info missing here about the necklace from the novel it prevent monsters from approaching when you wear it, though chapter missed alot of stuff from the novel anyway, like what they were going to do with the money (30m yen) and what not

As for the money, which is missing info they wanted mc to keep it, but mc wanted to share it between all of them instead, though them getting the money take its time because the ones in charge need to send a team to the depths of the dungeon to verify if the boss is dead and the dungeon was cleared, so they can't lie about it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread