The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Contributor
From what I understood, they needed a proof of them clearing the dungeon. Without the necklace they couldn't prove it... tho I'm sure they could've just talked it out somehow, say some info then checking it later etc, but yeah in the end MC gave it to them for proof and confirmation that it was them 5, and he wasn't involved. (because they left together, which would inevitably bring more attention to him)
They didn't need to leave together, and they didn't clear the dungeon, he did. Since they didn't clear it, they didn't need to prove that they cleared the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
So some info missing here about the necklace from the novel it prevent monsters from approaching when you wear it, though chapter missed alot of stuff from the novel anyway, like what they were going to do with the money (30m yen) and what not
Ah in that case the name should be Demon-Repelling Necklace and not Demon Banishing like now, I didn't know

Dex-chan lover
So with this, we are entirely on track with this being a standard friendship is magic OP Mc story archetype. All conflicts resolved in 3 pages total. All it needs now are some harem members and generic shit formula is complete. A run away dude traviling around and clearing dungeons left and right while staying anonymous was the better idea.

Dex-chan lover
damn... she is a damn stalker...
Since they didn't clear it, they didn't need to prove that they cleared the dungeon.
Then how are they going to get the money reward and send it to the mc? did you forget about the 30 million reward ?

Dex-chan lover
I assume they talked it out, symolized by the top panel on page 19.
(same setup is also often used in movies. characters are seen talking, while the narrator already explains new stuff/summarizing briefly. because the writers didn't want to bother the readers/watchers with long explanations / boring stuff)

Also remember that they had contact in between. they texted with each other (as shown as early as chapter 1). so the actual resolution may have started way earlier (and off screen).

thats my interpretation at least.
but I agree that the author could have shown it better.
I think my biggest issue with the handling is how his dad reacted very dismissively.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for tl but, your tl is definitely unnecessary.

If you dont like prev chap, re-translate it not snipe next chap.

Pathetic.

Retranslation makes no sense, takes time for no actual progress, and are you sure? I mean, after a quick check the other group literally takes up tens of mangas just for the sake of it, MTL's it, asks for donations for a bad MTL, releases really slow or not at all and sits there without translation for a while until another group starts doing it. Imo after all this I don't really feel bad.

Also, it's not just previous chapter, but the previous 7.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for tl but, your tl is definitely unnecessary.

If you dont like prev chap, re-translate it not snipe next chap.

Pathetic.
Whats the point? Shit groups like KS will just do an even shittier mass release out of spite. Retranslating a chapter just leads to the better one getting taken down most of the time.

Retranslation makes no sense, takes time for no actual progress, and are you sure? I mean, after a quick check the other group literally takes up tens of mangas just for the sake of it, MTL's it, asks for donations for a bad MTL, releases really slow or not at all and sits there without translation for a while until another group starts doing it. Imo after all this I don't really feel bad.

Also, it's not just previous chapter, but the previous 7.
First of all, the problem is he complain about prev chap. Im not defending the other group, but i mean if someone doing it, dont just snipe it, do until the last chap, cant they?

And if you have problem, with donations, dont donate, is easy as that. Translator not a slave tho.

Whats the point? Shit groups like KS will just do an even shittier mass release out of spite. Retranslating a chapter just leads to the better one getting taken down most of the time.
Im not defending the other group but even it shittier, it's better than someone randomly sniping it, than gone, to make they are have better translation

Whats the point? For Flexing?

Tl;dr im grateful if someone translate this manga, not just for sniping to tell the others, "oh...my translation is better, i should sniping this manga, omg im so good" fk no

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I don't know how to comment about this being a snipe, but I appreciate the very decent work and such a quick turn-around.
I hope any party working on this title will still continue to work on it, may it be on a cooperative or competitive level - whichever, I believe, will only make the quality better.

Dex-chan lover
I assume they talked it out, symolized by the top panel on page 19.
(same setup is also often used in movies. characters are seen talking, while the narrator already explains new stuff/summarizing briefly. because the writers didn't want to bother the readers/watchers with long explanations / boring stuff)

Also remember that they had contact in between. they texted with each other (as shown as early as chapter 1). so the actual resolution may have started way earlier (and off screen).

thats my interpretation at least.
but I agree that the author could have shown it better.
Hopefully. Though the wording doesn't seem to imply that (it felt like he asked for forgiveness and told that he would continue following his current life-style).
But what I wanted to see was an apology from the parents for jumping to conclusions.
I mean, it's their kid, so they should know him better. But they still belittled him at that time, without hearing him out.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, the problem is he complain about prev chap. Im not defending the other group, but i mean if someone doing it, dont just snipe it, do until the last chap, cant they?

And if you have problem, with donations, dont donate, is easy as that. Translator not a slave tho.

Im not defending the other group but even it shittier, it's better than someone randomly sniping it, than gone, to make they are have better translation

Whats the point? For Flexing?

Tl;dr im grateful if someone translate this manga, not just for sniping to tell the others, "oh...my translation is better, i should sniping this manga, omg im so good" fk no
Idk what u think, but 1. I never said I won't be continuing, 2. There're better way to flex if it was really for that.

I just didn't like the quality. I'd expect if someone is doing it, then DO IT RIGHT and not just pick up shit, do a bad MTL and that's it.They even had a proofreader and there's still so many errors, but you know, think what you want.

MTL is not the problem here, its the lack of care for it, no edits to make it bearable, no nothing, along with that, the release is also slow. I agree with what the other person said: "This is scanlation, it's basically the far west. If someone wants to translate and scanlate something, they are no more no less legitimate than any other group, excluding official release ofc." So sniping or not, claiming one manga just to let it rot and have bad translation is still just as bad manners. I apologize if they actually care for it, but if they don't, then I don't feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread